Friday, July 16, 2010

Some old 2D works of mine

For me before 3D there was 2D, I started drawing and painting before I learned 3D and I still try to paint as much as I can in my free time.  Perhaps that's why I enjoy texturing, because it feels like painting to me.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment